SCHOOL HOLIDAY MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
We stage Sydney Multi Sports Camps in Sydney’s Sutherland Shire and Sydney’s Inner West. We offer a range of non-contact team sports, games and competitions for boys and girls aged 6-13 years to participate in during the school holidays. Our Multi Sports Camps are designed with working parents in mind who want their kids to be safe, physically active and entertained in the school holidays.
Scroll or click below to find information on:
Hi Luke, Hal loved the Multi Sports Camp so much today he wants to skip the family day tomorrow and attend the Multi Sports Camp again tomorrow. See you and your coaching team then!
JOIN OUR MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
Jesse had the best day! In his words “the coaches were the nicest ever!” He was very excited to have won a medal! He’s so upset that he’s not going to Day 2 as he’s at a rugby league clinic but next holidays I know where he’ll want to be! Thank you so much, he loved it!
LOCATION AND DATES OF MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
CONCORD MULTI SPORTS CAMP
Venue: Greenlees Park | ConcordDate: October 8-9. (This is a two day camp.)Note: Bookings for October 9 are now closed.Time: 8.30am – 3.00pm each day. (Program begins at 9.00am.)Ages: 6-13 Years. (Boys and girls welcome.)Early Bird Price: $65 each day. Ends September 16, 2018.Regular Price: $75 each day. Begins September 17, 2018.Group Bookings: Groups of 3 or more to save 25% off the regular price.
SUTHERLAND SHIRE MULTI SPORTS CAMP
Venue: Caringbah High School | CaringbahDate: October 8-9. (This is a two day camp.)Note: Bookings for October 8 and 9 are now closed.Time: 8.30am – 3.00pm each day. (Program begins at 9.00am.)Ages: 6-13 Years. (Boys and girls welcome.)Early Bird Price: $65 each day. Ends September 16, 2018.Regular Price: $75 each day. Begins September 17, 2018.Group Bookings: Groups of 3 or more to save 25% off the regular price.
Multi Sports Camps Structure
Step 1 – Meet and Greet
Our Head Coach will greet parents/carers and players at the Sign-In Station at the designated Drop Off/Pick Up location.
Step 2 – Players Placed into Groups
Coaches organise players into appropriate age and/or ability groups to maximise learning, fair play, and participation for all attendees.
Step 3 – Implementation
Coaches take their allocated group of players through the Multi Sports Camp Program. Scroll below to find details on features of our Multi Sports Camp Program implemented at our Multi Sports Camps.
Step 4 – Player Collection
Our Head Coach will greet parents/carers and oversee the collection of all players at the Sign Out Station at the designated Drop Off/Pick Up location.
Items Players Should Bring Each Day of Multi Sports Camp
- Clothes to Wear: T-shirt, shorts/track pants, running shoes, jumper in case of cold weather, a hat/cap, and change of dry clothing in case of wet weather
- Sports Equipment To Bring: All equipment is provided and supplied by Super Sports Camps
- Sun Cream: Please ensure this is applied in the morning before arrival at the camp. Our staff will remind children to reapply sun cream during the day. We are not responsible for applying sun cream on children nor will they assist children to apply sun cream. Parents are responsible for advising/reminding children before the camp of the need to reapply sun cream
- Food and Drinks to Pack for Recess and Lunch: Healthy balanced recess and lunch – we are not responsible for providing food for children
- Refillable drink bottles: All children will be given opportunities to refill bottles with water during the day and will be given frequent opportunities to rehydrate with water
- Avoid Brining the Following Items: Large sums of money, electronic devices – iPods, Ipads, gaming consoles or mobile phones
Multi Sports Camp Program Highlights
- Our Multi Sports Camp is a day event with no overnight stay or accommodation
- Multi-Sport Program involves players moving through a circuit of team sports competitions, tournaments, skill development activities and modified games each day
- A different program is implemented each day of the Multi Sports Camp
- Emphasis placed on developing fundamental skills across various team sports, maximising participation, fostering teamwork and building every child’s confidence
- Qualified, experienced and enthusiastic coaches apply their coaching and playing experience
Sample Multi Sports Camp Program
Below is a sample Multi Sports Program used at our Multi Sports Camp. This is a sample program and coaches do make adjustments to elements of the Coaching Program at each Multi Sports Camp.
My two boys really enjoyed the camp today, describing each of the activities organised as “fun”. Thanks for providing a structured program of various team sports that not only entertained the kids but taught them valuable life lessons like the importance of being a team player.
The boys had a blast so thank you for showing them a bunch of new skills and having fun.
My boys Oscar and Angus have attended your multi sports camps over the past two years and have thoroughly enjoyed the learning environment that your coaches construct at each camp. The range of team sports offered and the manner in which the coaches build a rapport with my son’s and the other children in attendance clearly makes your multi sports camp an entertaining and confidence building experience. Thank you for your service for my kids and their friends.
HOW OUR MULTI SPORTS CAMPS BENEFIT YOUR KIDS
Team Spirit and Friendship
The coaching team place a large emphasis on creating an environment based on team work, fair play and good sportsmanship. One way we achieve this is by grouping players with others of the same age and ability. Players are also grouped with their mates where possible. At the same time, coaches re-arrange groups from time to time to encourage players to form new friendships.
Experienced and Professional Coaches
Our Multi Sports Camp program is professionally designed and implemented by our coaching staff all of which are qualified coaches and work regularly with young children in roles such as teachers or junior sports coaches. Our coaches combine playing experience with technical knowledge to maximise enjoyment and satisfaction.
Building Self Confidence
Our coaches are committed to helping all players to build their self confidence on an off the field. We do this by rewarding players who cooperate with coaches and interact with other players in a respectful manner. The coaching team also implement a coaching structure that exposes children to a range of sports. This is how we give children a chance to shine on the sporting field.
Catering for Athletes of All Abilities
The coaching team ensures beginner, proficient and advanced junior athletes boost their sporting skills and confidence. From advising on fundamental technique to providing a range of games, competitions and activities, every player gets the chance to satisfy their hunger for sport regardless of their ability during the school holidays.
COME TO OUR MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
To be informed about our upcoming school holiday sports camps click the button below.