SCHOOL HOLIDAY MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
We stage Sydney Multi Sports Camps in Sydney’s Sutherland Shire and Sydney’s Inner West. Our service offers dozens of non-contact team sports, games and competitions for boys and girls aged 6-13 years to participate in during the school holidays. Our Multi Sports Camps are designed to deliver a reliable and safe service for working parents just like you who want their kids to be physically active, learning and entertained in the school holidays.
On this page, you’ll find information on:
Hi Luke, Hal loved the Multi Sports Camp so much today he wants to skip the family day tomorrow and attend the Multi Sports Camp again tomorrow. See you and your coaching team then!
WANT TO ENROL YOUR CHILD?
LOCATION OF MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
HOMEBUSH MULTI SPORTS CAMP
Venue: Airey Park | Homebush
Date: April 23-24, 2018. (Players can attend 1 or 2 days.)Time: 8.30am – 3.00pm each day. (Program begins at 9.00am.)Ages: 6-13 Years. (Boys and girls welcome.)Early Bird Price: $65 each day. Ends March 16, 2018.Regular Price: $75 each day. Begins March 17, 2018.Group Booking Offer: Book in a group of least 3 and each customer receives a $10 refund for each day booked.
SUTHERLAND SHIRE MULTI SPORTS CAMP
Venue: Caringbah High School.
Date: April school holiday dates to be confirmed. (Players can attend 1 or 2 days.)Time: 8.30am – 3.00pm each day. (Program begins at 9.00am.)Ages: 6-13 Years.Early Bird Price: $55 each day. Ends March 16, 2018.Regular Price: $65 each day. Begins March 17, 2018.Group Booking Offer: Book in a group of least 3 and each customer receives a $10 refund for each day booked.
Multi Sports Camps Structure
Step 1 – Meet and Greet
Our Head Coach will greet parents/carers and players at the Sign-In Station at the designated Drop Off/Pick Up location.
Step 2 – Players Placed into Groups
Coaches organise players into groups of players around the same age and ability. Coaches ensure friends and siblings are grouped together. Coaches do move players from original groups into different cohorts during the camp to maximise player satisfaction. These decisions are made in consultation with other coaches and the players involved. We adopt coaching ratios of 1:12.
Step 3 – Implementation
Coaches take their allocated group of players through the Multi Sports Camp Program. Scroll below to find details on features of our Multi Sports Camp Program implemented at our Multi Sports Camps.
Step 4 – Player Collection
At the completion of each day of the Multi Sports Camp, our Head Coach will greet parents/carers and oversee the collection of all players at the Sign Out Station at the designated Drop Off/Pick Up location.
Items Players Should Bring Each Day of Multi Sports Camp
- Clothes to Wear: T-shirt, shorts/track pants, running shoes, jumper in case of cold weather, a hat/cap, and change of dry clothing in case of wet weather
- Sports Equipment To Bring: All equipment is provided and supplied by Super Sports Camps. Parents are more than welcome to allow their children to bring their own gear. Parents are reminded to have their child’s personal equipment labeled with their name on it in case equipment is misplaced during the camp.
- Sun Cream: Please ensure this is applied in the morning before arrival at the camp. Our staff will remind children to reapply sun cream during the day. We are not responsible for applying sun cream on children nor will they assist children to apply sun cream. Parents are responsible for advising/reminding children before the camp of the need to reapply sun cream.
- Food and Drinks to Pack for Recess and Lunch: Healthy balanced recess and lunch – we are not responsible for providing food for children.
- Refillable drink bottles: All children will be given opportunities to refill bottles with water during the day and will be given frequent opportunities to rehydrate with water.
- Avoid Brining the Following Items: Large sums of money, electronic devices – iPods, Ipads, gaming consoles or mobile phones
Multi Sports Camp Program Highlights
- Our Multi Sports Camp is a day event with no overnight stay or accommodation
- Multi-Sport Program involves players moving through a circuit of team sports competitions, tournaments, skill development activities and modified games each day
- A different program is implemented each day of the Multi Sports Camp
- Emphasis placed on developing fundamental skills across various team sports, maximising participation, fostering teamwork and building every child’s confidence
- Type and order of coaching strategies, drills, games, and activities are changed regularly to ensure player engagement, enjoyment, and satisfaction
- Qualified, experienced and enthusiastic coaches apply their coaching and playing experience
Sample Multi Sports Camp Program
Below is a sample Multi Sports Program used at our Multi Sports Camp. This is a sample program and coaches do make adjustments to elements of the Coaching Program at each Multi Sports Camp.
I just want to thank you for organising the school holiday sports camp in Sydney. The way you organise the camp is highly enjoyable and very professional. My sons, Noah and Max, come home tired, having made new friends and participated in all the activities you offer. This is wonderful.
Hayes van der Meer
The boys had a blast so thank you for showing them a bunch of new skills and having fun.
My boys Oscar and Angus have attended your multi sports camps over the past two years and have thoroughly enjoyed the learning environment that your coaches construct at each camp. The range of team sports offered and the manner in which the coaches build a rapport with my son’s and the other children in attendance clearly makes your multi sports camp an entertaining and confidence building experience. Thank you for your service for my kids and their friends.
HOW OUR MULTI SPORTS CAMPS BENEFIT YOUR KIDS
Sport Played: Soccer
Sport Played: Oz Tag and Touch Footy
Sport Played: Twenty 20 Cricket
Players Grouped by Age and Ability
Coaches organise players into groups of players around the same age and ability. Coaches ensure friends and siblings are grouped together. Coaches do move players from original groups into different cohorts during the camp to ensure player satisfaction. These decisions are made in consultation with other coaches, parents and the players involved. We adopt coaching ratios of 1:12.
Experienced and Professional Coaches
Our Multi Sports Camp program is professionally designed and implemented by our coaching staff all of which are qualified coaches and work regularly with young children in roles such as teachers or junior sports coaches. Our coaches combine playing experience with technical knowledge to maximise enjoyment and satisfaction.
Sport Played: Modified NFL
Sport Played: Basketball
Sport Played: AFL
Fostering Self Confidence and Teamwork
Underpinning our Multi Sports Camp is a commitment to inspiring junior athletes to reach their potential. With a large focus on teamwork, technique development and establishing friendships based on respect, we ensure each player’s well-being is maximised. Our coaches apply their professional experience to create an inclusive learning environment for children of all abilities.
Catering for Athletes of All Abilities
The coaching team ensures beginner, proficient and advanced junior athletes boost their sporting skills and confidence. From advising on fundamental technique to providing advice on movement, balance, and applying and absorbing force, every attendee can become the possible all round athlete with us.
COME TO OUR MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
To be informed about our upcoming school holiday sports camps click the button below.