SCHOOL HOLIDAY MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
Sydney Sports Camps in the Sutherland Shire and the Inner West. A school holiday sports camp is perfect for boys and girls of all abilities aged 6-13 years who want to participate in sporting and fitness related activities during school holidays. So, if you want your child to participate in a range of non-contact team sports, games and competitions during school holidays, join our team. Our school holiday sports camp coaches will keep your kids physically active and entertained so you can continue with your regular schedule during school holidays.
Scroll down the page to find information on:
- Purpose and features of our sports camps
- What our customers say about us
- How our sports camps are structured
- Why kids and parents love our sports camps
- Locations, dates, and pricing
- Frequently Asked Questions – Click here to view answer
MULTI SPORTS CAMP PURPOSE AND FEATURES
PURPOSE OF OUR MULTI SPORTS CAMP
We deliver our school holiday sports camps because we want to enable children to participate in a safe and inclusive sporting and fitness related experience during school holidays. On top of this, we want to give children, who love a range of sports, what they want – that is, to remain fit and active with like-minded people during school holidays. We seek to give parents school holiday options so you can get on with your regular schedule during school holidays.
FEATURES OF OUR MULTI SPORTS CAMP
- Sports and games played: Soccer, AFL, Touch Footy, Oz Tag, Cricket, Basketball, Netball, Athletics Carnival Games (Tug of War, Running Relays), Dodgeball, European Long Ball, T-Ball, Modified Ball Sports Games (incorporating features and aspects from familiar sports like AFL, soccer, rugby league/union, basketball/netball and cricket).
- Focus on safety, fair play, and inclusion: Coaches create, facilitate and manage the implementation of activities, games and sports for children of all abilities to participate in.
- Culture of entertainment and learning: Coaches implement a physical education and sporting program designed to keep children active, engaged and inspired whilst teaching fundamental body movement and life skills such as resilience.
- Maximum number of children: Our camps place a cap on the number of bookings we accept to ensure your child feels connected, familiar and included.
- Location: We deliver our camps in Sydney’s Inner West and Sutherland Shire giving parents choice and convenience.
- Equipment: Our coaching team are fully equipped with a range of sporting goods, coaching aids and training tools to create an environment that will make your child feel like a star.
- Free child care: We provide before camp care to assist parents with work commitments during school holidays.
- Coach to kid ratio: 1 coach is responsible for up to 20 children to create a sense of familiarity and inclusion.
- Variety: Kids have 20-40 minute intervals at each activity/drill/game.
- Teams: Kids placed into teams based on age, existing friendships, or parental instructions.
- Awards: We publicly acknowledge children who have improved their skills and demonstrated desirable behaviours like sportsmanship and fair play by giving them trophies.
- Professional staff: Children are cared for by experienced and qualified coaches, athletes and school teachers with working with children check clearances and training around first aid.
- Minimal parent supervision required: Coaches are fully equipped and resourced and take responsibility for managing the behaviour of children – it’s just like having the kids at school during the regular school term.
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
My son loved the day. Thank you. The staff were excellent.
My two boys really enjoyed the camp today, describing each of the activities organised as “fun”. Thanks for providing a structured program of various team sports that not only entertained the kids but taught them valuable life lessons like the importance of being a team player.
Thank you for providing such a great program for the kids. My son absolutely loved it!!!
Jesse had the best day! In his words “the coaches were the nicest ever!” He was very excited to have won a medal! He’s so upset that he’s not going to Day 2 as he’s at a rugby league clinic but next holidays I know where he’ll want to be! Thank you so much, he loved it!
The boys had a blast so thank you for showing them a bunch of new skills and having fun.
My kids aged 8 and 11 thoroughly enjoyed the 2 days of multi sports camp attended earlier this week. They loved the mix of activities and interaction with different kids of their age. It’s a very well run program and I thank all the coaches involved.
Despite the wet weather, Matthew said he had a really good day he said he had a lot of fun.
I booked two of my children in for one day of your multi-sport camp. My Son wanted to come back so badly he was in tears that night so I booked him in for the second day. We will book earlier for the next camp!
Multi Sports Camps Structure
Step 1 – Meet and Greet
Our Head Coach will greet parents/carers and players at the Sign-In Station at the designated Drop Off/Pick Up location.
Step 2 – Players Placed into Groups
Coaches organise players into appropriate age and/or ability groups to maximise learning, fair play, and participation for all attendees.
Step 3 – Implementation
Coaches take their allocated group of players through the Multi Sports Camp Program. Scroll below to find details on features of our Multi Sports Camp Program implemented at our Multi Sports Camps.
Step 4 – Player Collection
Our Head Coach will greet parents/carers and oversee the collection of all players at the Sign Out Station at the designated Drop Off/Pick Up location.
Items Players Should Bring Each Day of Multi Sports Camp
- Clothes to Wear: T-shirt, shorts/track pants, running shoes, jumper in case of cold weather, a hat/cap, and change of dry clothing in case of wet weather
- Sports Equipment To Bring: All equipment is provided and supplied by Super Sports Camps
- Sun Cream: Please ensure this is applied in the morning before arrival at the camp. Our staff will remind children to reapply sun cream during the day. We are not responsible for applying sun cream on children nor will they assist children to apply sun cream. Parents are responsible for advising/reminding children before the camp of the need to reapply sun cream
- Food and Drinks to Pack for Recess and Lunch: Healthy balanced recess and lunch – we are not responsible for providing food for children
- Refillable drink bottles: All children will be given opportunities to refill bottles with water during the day and will be given frequent opportunities to rehydrate with water
- Avoid Brining the Following Items: Large sums of money, electronic devices – iPods, Ipads, gaming consoles or mobile phones
Multi Sports Camp Program Highlights
- Our Multi Sports Camp is a day event with no overnight stay or accommodation
- Multi-Sport Program involves players moving through a circuit of team sports competitions, tournaments, skill development activities and modified games each day
- A different program is implemented each day of the Multi Sports Camp
- Emphasis placed on developing fundamental skills across various team sports, maximising participation, fostering teamwork and building every child’s confidence
- Qualified, experienced and enthusiastic coaches apply their coaching and playing experience
Sample Multi Sports Camp Program
Below is a sample Multi Sports Program used at our Multi Sports Camp. This is a sample program and coaches do make adjustments to elements of the Coaching Program at each Multi Sports Camp.
HOW KIDS AND PARENTS WILL BENEFIT
Active and Healthy Holiday Experience
Our school holiday sports camp will be an active and healthy experience for your kids. With a focus on team sports, competitions and teamwork, boys and girls are provided an environment focused on game scenarios, energy, enthusiasm, movement, and action. The rotational nature of our sports camp structure guarantees a fun environment.
Experienced and Professional Coaches
Our Multi Sports Camp program is professionally designed and implemented by our coaching staff all of which are qualified coaches and work regularly with young children in roles such as teachers or junior sports coaches. Our coaches combine playing experience with technical knowledge to maximise enjoyment and satisfaction.
Combining Entertainment and Learning
Our Multi Sports Camp coaches implement a physical education and sporting program designed to keep children active, engaged and inspired whilst teaching fundamental body movement and life skills such as resilience. Your children will develop new skills and refine their existing skills whilst having fun with like-minded people.
Building Self Confidence
Our coaches are committed to helping all children to build their self-confidence on an off the field. We do this by giving children an environment where they get to participate in sporting and fitness activities and it is here that children realise their potential. Your children receive support and encouragement from our coaches so they feel welcome, included and capable.
Catering for Athletes of All Abilities
The coaching team ensures beginner, proficient and advanced junior athletes boost their sporting skills and confidence. From advising on fundamental technique to providing a range of games, competitions and activities, every player gets the chance to satisfy their hunger for sport regardless of their ability during the school holidays.
Providing Parents With Choice
School holidays can be a stressful time for working parents. So you can continue with your regular schedule, our school holiday sports camps provide your children with free before camp care and an educational program of sporting and fitness activities just like a typical school day. We deliver convenient school holiday options to make holidays fun for both kids and parents.
LOCATION AND DATES OF OUR MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
SUTHERLAND SHIRE MULTI SPORTS CAMP
One-Day Multi Sports Camp – October School Holidays 2019.Venue: Caringbah High School | CaringbahDate: 10 October 2019.Time: 8.30am – 3.00pm each day. (Free childcare is on offer from 8.30 am with the program beginning at 9.00 am.)Ages: 6-13 Years. (Boys and girls welcome.)Wet Weather Plan: Under cover facilities at Caringbah High School to be utilised during periods of wet weather.Early Bird One-Day Price: $52.50. (Ends 1 September 2019.)Regular One-Day Price: $75. (Begins 2 September 2019.)Group Booking Price: Groups of 3 or more to save 20% off the regular one-day price.Information Brochure: More information to come.
CONCORD MULTI SPORTS CAMP
Venue: Greenlees Oval | ConcordDate: Our Concord Multi Sports Camps will be back again later in 2019.Time: 8.30am – 3.00pm. (Free childcare is on offer from 8.30 am with the program beginning at 9.00 am.)Ages: 6-13 Years. (Boys and girls welcome.)Wet Weather Plan: To be confirmed.Early Bird One-Day Price: $52.50. (Ends 1 September 2019.)Regular One-Day Price: $75. (Begins 2 September 2019.)Group Booking Price: Groups of 3 or more to save 20% off the regular one-day price.Information Brochure: More information to come.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO STAY INFORMED!
To be emailed about our latest news and offerings click the button below.