SCHOOL HOLIDAY MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
Sydney Multi Sports Camps in the Sutherland Shire
A school holiday sports camp is perfect for boys and girls of all abilities aged 6-13 years who want to participate in sporting and fitness related activities during school holidays. So, if you want your child to participate in a range of non-contact team sports, games and competitions during school holidays, join our team. Our school holiday sports camp coaches will keep your kids physically active and entertained so you can continue with your regular schedule during school holidays.
DELIVERING MULTI SPORTS CAMPS IN CARINGBAH
We deliver Sydney multi sports camps at Caringbah High School.
All of our coaches are trained, qualified, licensed, and insured and have extensive backgrounds in teaching and sports coaching. We supply all of the professional sporting equipment required.
DATES AND LOCATION OF MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
TERM 3 SCHOOL HOLIDAY NOTICE
Due to ongoing public health issues and restrictions caused by Covid-19, Team Super Sports Camps have postponed all Term 3 (September/October) school holiday multi sports camps.
SUTHERLAND SHIRE MULTI SPORTS CAMP
Venue: Caringbah High School | CaringbahDate: Term 3 school holiday multi sports camp is postponed.Time: 8.30am – 3.00pm each day. (Free childcare is on offer from 8.30 am with the program beginning at 9.00 am.)Ages: 6-13 Years. (Boys and girls welcome.)Wet Weather Plan: Under cover facilities at Caringbah High School to be utilised during periods of wet weather.Early Bird One-Day Price: $60. (20% early bird discount off the regular one-day price ends 31 August 2020.)Regular One-Day Price: $75. (Begins 1 September 2020.)Group Booking Price: $60. (Groups of 3 or more to save 20% off the regular two-day price.)
Multi Sports Camp Structure
What’s the purpose of our multi sports camp?
The purpose our multi sports camp is to enable children to participate in a safe and inclusive health and fitness related experience during school holidays. On top of this, we want to give children, who love a range of sports, what they want. That is, to remain fit and active with like-minded people during school holidays. Further to this, we seek to give parents school holiday options so you can get on with your regular schedule during school holidays.
What happens at multi sport camp?
1.Players placed into teams
The multi sports camps we offer are day camps with no overnight stay. Think of multi sport camp as a typical day at school. The coaching team greets players and parents during the morning drop off. Based on information provided by parents and our internal procedures, we place children into groups based on age and ability. Where possible, children are grouped with friends and siblings.
2. Implementation of multi sports program
The coaching program is implemented in a way where children rotate through a variety of team sports. Meal and drink breaks are afforded to all players like they would receive during a school day. For instance, players get a recess and lunch break at multi sport camp.
3. Player recognition
At the end of each day of camp coaches issue awards to high performing players.
What are the features of multi sports camp?
- Sports and games played: Soccer, AFL, Touch Footy, Oz Tag, Cricket, Basketball, Netball, Athletics Carnival Games (Tug of War, Running Relays), Dodgeball, European Long Ball, T-Ball, Modified Ball Sports Games (incorporating features and aspects from familiar sports like AFL, soccer, rugby league/union, basketball/netball and cricket).
- Focus on safety, fair play, and inclusion: Coaches create, facilitate and manage the implementation of activities, games and sports for children of all abilities to participate in.
- Culture of entertainment and learning: Coaches implement a physical education and sporting program designed to keep children active, engaged and inspired whilst teaching fundamental body movement and life skills such as resilience.
- Maximum number of children: Our camps place a cap on the number of bookings we accept to ensure your child feels connected, familiar and included.
- Location: We deliver our camps in Sydney’s Inner West and Sutherland Shire giving parents choice and convenience.
- Equipment: Our coaching team are fully equipped with a range of sporting goods, coaching aids and training tools to create an environment that will make your child feel like a star.
- Free child care: We provide before camp care to assist parents with work commitments during school holidays.
- Coach to kid ratio: 1 coach is responsible for up to 20 children to create a sense of familiarity and inclusion.
- Variety: Kids have 20-40 minute intervals at each activity/drill/game.
- Teams: Kids placed into teams based on age, existing friendships, or parental instructions.
- Awards: We publicly acknowledge children who have improved their skills and demonstrated desirable behaviours like sportsmanship and fair play by giving them trophies.
- Professional staff: Children are cared for by experienced and qualified coaches, athletes and school teachers with working with children check clearances and training around first aid.
- Minimal parent supervision required: Coaches are fully equipped and resourced and take responsibility for managing the behaviour of children – it’s just like having the kids at school during the regular school term.
What do we provide?
- Professional, licensed, qualified and experienced coaches
- All professional coaching equipment
- An engaging coaching program that caters for all abilities
- Safe and inclusive learning environment
What should your children bring to multi sports camp?
- Appropriate clothing: T-shirt, shorts/track pants, running shoes or cricket shoes, jumper in case of cold weather, a hat/cap, and change of dry clothing in case of wet weather.
- Sun Cream: All players should bring their own sun cream. We do supply sun cream at our cricket camps. Our staff will verify they children reapply sun cream during different stages at camp. For child protection reasons, we cannot assist children in applying sun cream.
- Food and Drinks for Recess and Lunch: Healthy balanced recess and lunch. We do not provide food for children.
- Refillable drink bottles: All children will be given opportunities to refill bottles with water during the day and will be given frequent opportunities to rehydrate with water.
Sample multi sport camp program
Here is a guide as to what our multi sports camp program looks like. However, please note that our program is subject to change. For example, it constantly evolves and adapts to the needs and interests of players at each camp.
Praise From Our Customers
My son really enjoyed today and was stoked he received a medal for Outstanding Team player! As a parent, I appreciated the feedback provided in the skill measurement, and the fact that his sportsmanship was recognized with the medal. We will be back, thanks to the team.
My two boys really enjoyed the camp today, describing each of the activities organised as “fun”. Thanks for providing a structured program of various team sports that not only entertained the kids but taught them valuable life lessons like the importance of being a team player.
Thank you for providing such a great program for the kids. My son absolutely loved it!!!
Jesse had the best day! In his words “the coaches were the nicest ever!” He was very excited to have won a medal! He’s so upset that he’s not going to Day 2 as he’s at a rugby league clinic but next holidays I know where he’ll want to be! Thank you so much, he loved it!
The boys had a blast so thank you for showing them a bunch of new skills and having fun.
My kids aged 8 and 11 thoroughly enjoyed the 2 days of multi sports camp attended earlier this week. They loved the mix of activities and interaction with different kids of their age. It’s a very well run program and I thank all the coaches involved.
My (almost) 6 year old was so excited to go this week and when I picked him up, he was already asking when the next one was. I would highly recommend this camp to any child who has energy to burn! Thank you Luke
I booked two of my children in for one day of your multi-sport camp. My Son wanted to come back so badly he was in tears that night so I booked him in for the second day. We will book earlier for the next camp!
BENEFITS OF OUR MULTI SPORTS CAMPS
Healthy Holiday Experience
Our school holiday sports camp will be an active and healthy experience for your kids. With a focus on team sports, competitions and teamwork, boys and girls are provided an environment focused on game scenarios, energy, enthusiasm, movement, and action. The rotational nature of our sports camp structure guarantees a fun environment.
Experienced and Professional Coaches
The multi sports camp program we offer is professionally designed and implemented by our coaching staff. Our coaches are qualified and work regularly with young children in roles such as teachers or junior sports coaches. They combine their experiences as athletes with technical knowledge to maximise enjoyment and satisfaction.
Entertainment and Learning
The team of coaches implement a physical education and sporting program designed to keep children active, engaged and inspired. The aim is to teach fundamental body movement skills as well as life skills for example, resilience. Your children will develop new skills and refine their existing skills whilst having fun with like-minded people.
Building Self Confidence
We are committed to helping all children to build their self-confidence on an off the field. To achieve this, we give children an environment where they get to participate in sporting and fitness activities. Consequently, children can realise their potential. Your children receive support and encouragement from our coaches so they feel welcome, included and capable.
Catering for Athletes of All Abilities
Whether your child is a beginning, proficient or advanced junior athlete, our program will boost their sporting skills and confidence. From teaching children fundamental technique to facilitating a range of games, competitions and activities, every player gets the chance to satisfy their hunger for sport regardless of their ability during the school holidays.
Providing Parents With Choice
School holidays can be a stressful time for working parents. So you can continue with your regular schedule, our school holiday sports camps provide your children with free before camp care and an educational program of sporting and fitness activities just like a typical school day. We deliver convenient school holiday options to make holidays fun for both kids and parents.